Almost any type of glass can be used for an artistic design.
Hand blown antique glass, in various colours, will be blown as single-layered, double-layered (flash) or triple-layered (double flash); it is available as transparent, opal and opaque glass.
If ordered in small batches, all colours and shades are possible.
Hand blown glass manufacturer: Lambertsglas® Waldsassen
- various industrial glass types (ornamental), limited colour range
- float glass (clear glass) in different thicknesses
- toughened glass
- safety glass units; also photovoltaic laminated safety glass
- insulated glass units
- coated glass, especially dichroic glass
- fire protection glass: recently also certified after being hand painted and laminated
- most types of glass can be used in combination
- switchable smart glass
- photochromic lenses
- technical glasses (UV- and noise protection)
- Taunusglas (restoration glass)
Approx. 2000 different glass panels on storage in our warehouse
Ornamental industrial glass, picture: treated with black contour colour and with texture
Layered float glass
Hand blown antique glass – some of our sample displays