CATHOLIC CHURCH ST. MARTIN OBER-ERLENBACH

Catholic Church St. Martin

Ober-Erlenbach, Germany

Conservation of the 10 figurative windows from 1913 and restoration of 7 windows with hexagon glazing (ca. 1960/70) in situ, as well as installation of an external protective glazing. Thanks to the treatment in the studio broken leads could be re-soldered and heavily damaged leads were replaced so that the lead net and glass pieces at risk of being lost could be preserved as far as possible